A US Based Healthcare Organization
#Marketing, #Trade Marketing
1. Plan & Execute
· Responsible for ideating of select trade marketing activities.
· Responsible for execution of all Trade Marketing inputs for the channel.
· Develop measures & periodically track effectiveness of all trade marketing activities.
· Share insights/learnings on all key activities & suggest ways to better execution/sales
· Understand market environment, including competitive scenario, and assess implications on product sales and priorities.
· Analyses sales trends to identify gaps/opportunities & devise region specific Trade Marketing inputs.
· Develop clear understanding of the sales team’s requirements & prioritize inputs accordingly.
· Understand key processes & develop project timelines (internal & external) for efficient & timely in market execution
· Ensure backend processes for Trade Marketing activities are adhered to (PR-PO & activity approval process)
· Manage all point of sale material/activities (including budgets, vendor management, production & quality, logistics & distribution)
· Coordinate with all functions on effective & timely roll out of Trade Marketing activities (internal & external)
· Keep tab on innovations at POS activations & adapt as per requirement (visual merchandise, consumer offers, brand reminders etc)
· Ensure compliance with legal requirements at all times.
2. People Management
· Focus on coordinated activities between the Marketing and Sales Team for achievement of organizational activities.
You must sign in to apply for this position.