A Renowned Retail Fashion Company
# Digital Sales # Online Sales # Marketplaces # Omnichannel
· Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights. Make the JBP, plan and drive the monthly numbers, and ultimately the yearly targets
· Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
· Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
· Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure Company selection stays well ahead of competition
· Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
· Develop deep and long-standing relationship with the ecom partners – to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical
· On the terms of business with the Partner – products, returns, ordering, etc.
· Ensure high-share of mind from the partner. Build deep ties.
· Develop a thorough knowledge of the market – short term and long term trends
· Have an in-depth knowledge of competition and vendor and ability to influence the market
· Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
· Make sure all the active selection is live on ecom platforms
· Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
Fulfillment and Inventory:
· Key driver of working capital management and inventory – ensure an optimal flow of cash
· Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the ecom partners to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
· Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver functions
· Coordinate with Logistics, Finance and Planning for Supply, Payment/Reconciliation and Availability planning and execution
· Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
· Educational background – Graduation, MBA is preferred
· Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
· Minimum 6 yrs experience in Business development/Sales/Ecom