A leading FMCG Organization
# Marketing Head # Brand Head # Brand Innovation
· Participate in the Annual Strategy and Budgeting process giving clear market direction.
· Work with the International Marketing Manager to develop tailored brand strategies for India
across all global brands – supporting the distribution and route to market strategies of
key markets while aligning with the global brand positioning
· Run the marketing function between the global Team and yourself with the
assistance of brand managers.
· Manage the marketing budget across India allocating key spends to best ROI opportunities
· Create annual planning calendar for all marketing initiatives including media (traditional,
digital, social), new product launches, sponsorships, loyalty building programs, events and
retailer marketing programs
· Establish key marketing ROI metrics for India to establish effectiveness of programs in
· Be responsible for tracking and reporting on the metrics on a monthly basis to Senior
· Working with the Commercial Team develops a marketing support team to execute plans to the maximum efficiency and impact
· Develop further the Digital and Social Media platforms for our 3 brands whilst also managing the relationship with our Digital Agency.
· Manage and grow network of influencers & ambassadors (sponsored athletes and teams) which in turn supports consumers in achieving their goals and understanding the products within the portfolio.
· Ensure that brand communications are relevant to consumers and retailers while being consistent with brand guidelines prescribed by Marketing HQ.
· Develop and execute a strategy for reaching and educating more consumers about the company’s range of products matching goals to the right products.
· There is an innovation agenda in addition to this which has to be run parallel.
· Entrepreneurial environment where every decision needs to be evaluated keeping ROI in mind but without jeopardizing longer term business health. But while every Rupee needs to be spent carefully it gives an opportunity to try new ways of running the brands and business.
· Resource scarce environment hence critical to leverage external partners to meet objectives.
· Interactions mainly R&D, Packaging, Legal, Market Ops, Technical Ops, Research, Corporate Communications, Brand teams & Value GTM teams
· Dealing with advertising Agency, Activation Agency, media agency, marketing agency, research agency
· Responsible for development and management of annual Brand plans and budget and monitor the expenditure
· Responsible for the top line and bottom line deliverables for India business.
· Work with Commercial Director to clearly define the organization’s Marketing & Innovation Strategy and Priorities
· Continuously scan the industry landscape and provide a perspective on the emerging players, products and categories, and clearly articulate company’s stand on events in the evolving competitive scenario.
· Ownership of A&M budgets as per plan.
· Build up robust systems for gaining Consumer Insights in key markets to drive the innovation and strategy programmers.
· Develop business case analysis support for marketing spends/projects outside of budget spends.
· Provide key support on pricing; both consumer and trade
· Be the key liaison between Brand Marketing based in the US and the local market.
· Engage, inspire and galvanize the India organization around the brand’s vision, position and strategies so they bring them to life in their functional areas.