A Renowned FMCG Organization
#Accounting, # Corporate Finance # Finance Controlling
Accounting and Book Keeping:
• Manage month end closing of the accounting books
• Preparation of Accounts and financial reports on a Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly & Yearly basis as per ICAI, Companies Act and SEBI prescribed formats
• Preparation and Upload of Financials in SAP BPC- monthly
• Update accounting policies and procedures in ERP system and processes as required in consultation with Finance controller.
• Ensure internal controls around financial reporting systems (ERP).
Managing Accounts receivable and Payables / Vendor management
• Prepare accounts receivable (incl. advances) / payable schedules for weekly cycle
• Preparation and reporting of Debtors / Creditors Aging
• Invoice processing & maintain weekly receivable / vendor payment schedule – closely coordinate with Lead – Treasury for receipts / payments.
• Reconciliations and Follow up with Customer for collections
• Prepare Vendor Reconciliations and ensure adequacy of provisions.
• Resolution of Customer / vendor queries
Financial, Planning & Budgeting
• Preparation of Overall Company Budgets / MTP (P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow) in consultation with Finance controller
• Coordinate with all functions/departments and collect financials / information for finalization of Budget / MTP
• Co-ordinate, facilitate, provide necessary documentation and ensure smooth running of Internal auditor review as per planned procedures
• Preparation of audit schedules as required from auditors.
You must sign in to apply for this position.