A Renowned FMCG Organization
#CRM# Customer Relation # Waste Control
1) Assisting the Head of Product Quality in ensuring that Customer Care Management system is functioning effectively, and employees trained to handle calls
2) Ensuring that all MIS of Customer Complaints are collated with RCA’s within the first 3 working days of the month
3) Ensuring that 90% of the Customer Complaint Samples are collected
4) Ensuring % of Consumer Complaint gets resolved in 48 hours
5) Ensuring data collection of all Plastic Waste
6) Ensuring all regulatory matters are attended to with regard to Plastic Waste Management
7) Ensuring operations of Plastic Waste Management is well executed
8) Ensuring collation and filing of Returns to CPCB
9) Working on circular economy projects and plastic footprint reduction for the company.
10) Liaisoning and Monitoring Waste management agencies PAN India for fulfilling target of plastic waste disposal and recycling.
11) Being up to date with Plastic waste management rules, relationship management with State and central pollution control board and peer- learning with other industry players.
12) Innovating with Senior Board members on aligning with evolving Plastic Waste management requirements and ensuring abiding with government standards,
You must sign in to apply for this position.