A Leading FMCG organization
#Finance Controller # Finance Manager
Accounting and Book Keeping:
• Preparation, review and finalise books of accounts and financial reports on a Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly & Yearly basis.
• Financial analysis of income, expenses and balance sheet vs PY and targets – on a monthly basis. Report variance and highlight issues to management.
• Help in preparation of business reviews decks on a monthly basis.
• Compliance with Group/Statutory reporting requirements as per current prevailing Laws and Accounting Standards.
• Upload of Financials in SAP BPC- monthly
• Maintain and update a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Review internal controls around financial reporting systems (ERP) on periodic basis.
• Enhancing and establish finance & accounting systems, processes and capabilities
• Review and updation of Chart of accounts on an on-going basis.
Managing Accounts receivable and Payables / Working Capital Management
• Effectively manage Working Capital in order to minimize interest cost
• Managing Accounts receivables
o Review ageing, reconciliation and timely follow up for payment and ensure collection from customer.
o Analyse Financial performance of customer and past performance and recommend fixation/revision Credit limit accordingly
• Managing Accounts Payables
o Review payables ageing and rationalisation of credit period in collaboration with business stakeholders.
o Timely payment according to payment cycle
o Facilitate vendor financing (where required) in collaboration with Group Corporate Finance teams – to avail better credit terms.
o Review Vendor reconciliations, GST and related compliances.
• Review of Advances and deposits on an on-going basis.
• Capex review:
o Convene Capex committee review meetings periodically to ensure timely completion of projects and manage periodicity of capex payments
o Review physical verification of Fixed Assets periodically.
Financial, Planning & Budgeting (Annual and Medium term business plans)
• Assist in the Planning and Budgeting process by working on details of performance targets to be set for various parts of the business.
• Coordinate with all functions/departments and collect financials / information for finalization of Budget / MTP (3 years)
• Consolidate and present Budgets/MTP to the Senior Management for review and finalisation
• Evaluate new Capex proposals and examine financial viability of the proposals
• Interact and coordinate with Auditors for finalization of Financial Statements and Audit reports on timely manner.
• Co-ordinate, facilitate, provide necessary documentation and ensure smooth running of Internal auditor review as per planned procedures