A Renowned FMCG Company
#Sales, #ChannelSales, #WhoelSale, #GeneralTrade
Managing Existing Retail Business and Distributor Management.
• Managing and maintaining relationship with existing distributors and ensure SKU wise stock availability.
• Monitoring the existing inventory at current retailers and ensure replenishment orders as per requirement.
• Monitor the receivables from the customers and restrict to the credit exposure in line with organizations credit policy
• Assist the distributor in the process of timely collection and payment from outlets.
New Business Generation
• Performing field sales calls as per PJP pitching potential clients and to maximize the company’s sales.
• Travelling in the assigned geographical area to meet Retailers, Corporate Canteens, College Canteens, Departmental Stores and other customers as required.
• Explaining SKU range, sales price, commission, sales schemes and standard credit terms to the customers
• Seeking an opportunity to sale products by placing at their stores
• Collecting the relevant information of the customer and store category share.
• Appointing and activating new distributors if required for the geographical area.
You must sign in to apply for this position.