A leading FMCG Organization
# Quality Management, # Quality Control # Quality Assurance
· The workforce is properly trained as per Quality Management System and has the skills needed to ensure the production of a high quality product or service
· Ensure Lab instruments availability and the same properly working / calibrated.
· Capable processes have been established to deliver the product or service to the customer
· Audits of the system and processes take place to ensure compliance and to look for improvements in GMP/GHP/Food Safety and pest control system.
· Helping in the development of processes and procedures
· Deciding on the standards to be achieved
· Identifying problems and making improvements
· Managing budgets/Quality Costing
· Demonstrates expertise in defining QA/QC systems, Standard Test Procedure, Implementation of Protocol, and ensuring compliance with statutory & regulatory guidelines.
· Manage entire Quality related Documentation FSMS/QMS/Verification/Validation, and SOP etc.
· Monitor and maintain requirements for Quality Management Systems & Food Safety Management Systems.
· Train team and ensure sustainability in GMP, 5S, FSSC 22K &PAS220, QC/QA, House Keeping, Packaging Material Testing, Quality Level Monitoring and HACCP systems & procedures.
· Expertise in defect categorization & defect monitoring, for continual improvement in product/ service quality.
· Ensure compliances in Internal Audit/GMP audit / Inspection across entire production process- right from raw inputs, in-process materials to finished products.
· Evaluating and resolving market complaints by root cause analysis and recommend preventive & corrective measures to prevent recurrence of reported complaints.