A leading QSR Organization
#Logistics # Distribution #Secondary Logistics
· The Regional Logistics Manager( West & South) is responsible for the efficient planning & distribution of Material, setting up product delivery schedules, transporting products physically and following up critical shipments as required.
· The role holder interacts closely with the Planning team & DC managers of 3Rd party and regularly interacts with the Area lead and RGM’s. Externally there is direct contact with the SKUs, Distribution Centers and transport agencies
· Control large number of SKUs in terms of planning; ensure stock availability across DCs at all points of time.
· Provide initial call-outs on weekly business recap reports, identifying any variances between planned and actual numbers; provide any meaningful recommendations for plan changes
· Effectively and efficiently manage the SLOBs (Slow and Obsolete Stocks)
· Maintain and ensure adherence to Planning KPI of 3rd party and religious follow up on MIS and its adherence .
· Issue distribution plans to all DC ,Fixing up routes , handling Store queries and timely resolution
· Ensure stock availability per specific norms on Consumer Offers and CSD supplies
· Inventory Management at optimal and efficient levels through managing inventory mix , placement and levels
· Develop strong and robust systems for Logistics
· Develop and execute plan for transport optimization
· Monitor sales trends during the month and take corrective actions on distribution and planning