A Renowned Foods/Beverages Company-Globally
#Loyalty # CRM # Customer Relation
1. Company Card and Loyalty
· Works closely with cross-functional regional and market-level teams to lead the development and implementation of market-level loyalty programs and supporting marketing activities. Responsibilities include consultation on developing loyalty program mechanics and targets, management of program launches and timelines, consultation on launch plans, monitoring results and addressing business performance requirements through sustainment.
· Develops and implements holistic marketing programs to drive growth of My Company Rewards TM loyalty program
· Drives deep levels of engagement with customers
· Leads initiatives like retention, customer life cycle value, churn prevention
· Analytics and reporting: Tracks progress on key KPIs to monitor health of the Card and Loyalty business.
· Drives CRM efforts in region by sharing best practices and building knowledge-base
· Drives digital focus on loyalty, mobile app
· Focuses on partnerships to recruit customers into the loyalty program
· Works with brand team and/or local vendors to create marketing programs and supporting assets designed to drive growth of Card and loyalty programs across CAP.
· Uncovering needs / business improvement opportunities in close collaboration with functional teams, market scan through interviews and in sighting research/ execution of surveys internally and externally (consumer facing)
· Closely collaborate with technology teams to evaluate solutions to unlock needs
· Develop an investment plan in close collaboration with technology team and develop a ROI business case
· Responsible for topline and bottom line of Loyalty Program
2. Execution of digital customer roadmap:
· Develop a project plan on prioritized customer digital moves and closely collaborate with functional teams to track, problem solve, address roadblocks and maintain focus on timely delivery
· Drive other key stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome of the project
· Generate and convert business development opportunities with potential partners to deliver the digital agenda
Negotiate and close long term strategic partnerships to deliver the business targets for each initiative
Responsible for revenue generation targets for the digital team through partnerships or product/application
3. Post implementation tracking and feedback:
· Project plan on post implementation processes to be streamlined, data to be analyzed; consumer insights and feedback on success from all stakeholders
· Create data driven in sighting and tracking
· Communication of above to senior management via presentations and periodic updates
4. Foster and maintain partnerships to drive business topline:
· Work closely with partners on ongoing delivery of targets, strategic insights and opportunities, improved ROI
· Work on marketing campaigns and brand creative for customer awareness and engagement
· Driving YOY growth of business and deepen the penetration
· Have a deep understanding of technology and how various implementations in consumer space work o UI/UX exposure, experience
· Experience in defining and execution cutting edge customer omni-channel journey
6. Communication and collaboration skills
· Articulation and communication of the loyalty and customer experience agenda with a view to influence internal partner forums to enable implementation of the loyalty agenda
· Stakeholder management within the organization at mid-senior levels and at senior management level with external partners and global Company teams
7. Market Intelligence:
· Monitor and evaluate the loyalty landscape of India, consumer trends and competition moves on a quarterly basis and develop a view on its impact to Company
· Deep understanding of digital trends w.r.t. loyalty.
You must sign in to apply for this position.