A globally renowned QSR brand
#Digital Head # ecommerce # Marketplaces
· Lead the digital customer experience team with functional ownership of mobile app, loyalty program, digital wallet, e-gifting, e-commerce for both owned and third-party channels.
· Develop 3–5-year digital strategy and roadmap and inspire our markets to accelerate the digital capabilities.
· Partner with technology team to co-own the digital roadmap, ensure the roadmap, and action plans are in place and executed with relevant contribution from other teams across the organization.
· Identify and analyze new business opportunities in digital ecosystem and business model innovation for India Market.
· Challenge current thinking with innovative and disruptive technologies that drive business goals in a more efficient and effective way.
· Understand regional and market strategic objectives and adopt innovation to deliver or accelerate strategic results.
· Build, develop and manage external innovation partners, including start-up, mid-sized and established players; assess partners’ capabilities and suitability for potential collaboration and partnership opportunities; support the negotiation of partnership deals and strategic investments.
· Lead and project manage end-to-end journey from innovation sourcing, identification, matching, to prototyping, adaptation and integration.
· Be trusted advisors to regional leadership team and conduct credible challenge on digital strategy development and execution issues, through daily working relationship and participation in various committees.
· Lead the development and implementation of market-level loyalty programs and supporting marketing activities. Responsibilities include consultation on developing loyalty program mechanics and targets, management of program launches and timelines, consultation on launch plans, monitoring results and addressing business performance requirements through sustainment.
· Strategize plans for in-house designers and/or local vendors to create marketing programs and supporting assets designed to drive growth of Card and loyalty programs across market.
· Set goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together
· Model leadership behaviors that are grounded in company’s Mission and Values
· Drive the engagement, development, and performance of all members of their team
· Identify problems that need to be solved and champions change leadership
· Influences broadly up, down and across the enterprise to mobilize partners to support program deliverables in balance with their day-to-day priorities
· Lead project and change management responsibilities related to projects spanning multiple business units and functions
· Ensure that stakeholders are informed and engaged and is accountable for all stakeholder engagement activities and communication delivery
· Identify and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports, if applicable, and promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results
· Lead and influence across functions, regions and cultures. Works closely with functional, regional and program leadership to align the organization for successful deployment of large-scale initiatives.
· Lead planning and execution of strategic leadership experiences and meetings such as Town Halls, Key Leadership Meetings etc.
· Influence cross functional teams and stakeholders to adopt an agile framework for projects and an iterative approach to new and innovative ideas.
3. Partner Development & Team Building
· Provide partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams
· Challenge and inspire partners to achieve business results
· Conduct quarterly performance and development conversations
· Ensure partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
· Oversee training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions
4. Communication and collaboration skills
· Articulation and communication of the digital agenda in various internal partner forums to enable implementation of the digital agenda
· Stakeholder management within the organization at mid-senior levels and at senior management level with external partners and global Company teams
5. Market Intelligence:
· Monitor and evaluate the digital landscape of India, consumer trends and competition moves on a quarterly basis and develop a view on its impact to Company
· Deep understanding of digital trends and exposure to ecommerce
You must sign in to apply for this position.