A Leading Nutrition/FMCG
#Brand Management # Marketing # Senior Brand Manager
· Brand Strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
· Creative brief development and working with BTL, PR, event management agencies to ensure timely execution of projects
· Support the development of advertising material across multiple platforms in line with brand objectives and HQ guidelines
· Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
· Competitor and customer insights analysis; analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
· Lead in planning and managing the sponsored teams and athletes, e.g., handling athlete monthly product allocations, printing athlete gears, coordinating athlete duties in events, sampling & demonstrations as well as liaising with US on approvals.
· Support the ongoing management of the company’s websites and Social Platforms such as Facebook pages – Work closely with the digital agency to coordinate athlete contributions/interviews/photo & video shoots etc.
· Work with sales and key customers to develop POS solutions and all sampling material requirements
· Leading the demos/sampling as required including occasional weekend and after-hours
· Assistance in all aspects of planning for large scale Fitness shows where our brands have a presence.
· Partner with regional sales, route to market and e commerce team to devise key customer activations.
· Assistance in planning, execution and tracking of new product launches
· Working with third party providers on gift with purchase procurement, POS and other collateral
You must sign in to apply for this position.