A Globally Renowned QSR Organization
#Learning # Training & Development # Capability Development
· Define, develop and implement L&D strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organization’s Strategic Plan
· Designing and executing initiatives that embed a strong culture of learning within the business
· Perform training need analysis by Assessing the needs of individuals and organization through job analysis, surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors
· Design the training strategies and creates learning calendar for the same.
· Review training materials from the variety of modules available online or through vendors and choose appropriate materials
· Choose the appropriate mode of training implementation as per the target audience, training content and the instructor feasibility
· Create a session plan for the trainings as per the learning calendar
· Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment and coordinating enrollment.
· Assess the success of the training program by conducting feedback session after the training
· Maintain continual communication with training managers, subject matter experts and trainees to ensure excellence in execution
· Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities initiatives. Regularly monitor and report results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate
· Create a methodology to track the long-term success of the training in terms of behavior and reaction.
· Build on marketing strategies for the programs which can be used for driving a greater experience for customers
· Manage the Learning management system in terms of functioning, tracking the training modules, trainee records, MIS, reporting and audits
· Identify areas in the program that require automation & work with stakeholders to automate them through the LMS