A globally renowned QSR brand
#Project Manager # Construction #Project Execution
· Initiate site survey. Work jointly with the construction manager to carry out the site survey.
· Pre site feasibilities : Visit and make notes during pre-site feasibility visits and assist in making the LHI estimates for the site and circulate the MOM
· Test fit : Coordination and follow up on Test Fit with the designers
Design Management deliverables:
· Reviewing the schematic: review schematic to ensure it adheres to our standard requirements and flag out issues if any
· Services coordination: Initiate discussions with the services consultants on the MEP drawings.
· DD drawings: Reviewing the DD drawings and ensuring all detailing required for formulating the Bill of quantities is incorporated in the drawings.
· •Bought out Tracker: Follow up with the SCO team on bought out items for the site .
· coordinate the site Kick off meeting with the developer along with the contractor and the services consultant.
· Reporting the construction progress at site to the immediate manager
· Reviewing the project BOI’s on weekly basis in order to ensure there are no delays
· Drafting the weekly progress report of the site
· Attending weekly store development calls
· Facilitating the equipment installation along with the maintenance executive
Project Closure Deliverables:
· Coordination with the QS and the vendor for measurements at site
· Coordinates with vendors to submit the as built drawings and warranties if any and handing over the same to maintenance
· •Attending and closing out on all punch list generated by the design team and having a sign off on the project.