A Renowned QSR Organization
# Quality Manager # Quality Control # QA
· Analyses product quality metrics, audit data, customer feedback, regulator and workgroup
input. Leads investigation and resolution of concerns from regulators, retail stores, field QA
partners or internal and external customers.
· Creates structure and organization of QA files of required suppliers, audits, product safety
· reviews, operating procedures, product information, compliance documents, certificates and/or
critical supporting data in both electronic and paper formats.
· Develops and delivers effective communications to provide partners at all levels with
appropriate awareness and knowledge of quality assurance standards, requirement, program
updates and process changes
· Interfaces and influences cross-functional teams as the Product Safety, Regulatory and Quality
System expert in the development of new initiatives or operating practices. Ensures company
business initiatives meet Quality, Product Safety and Regulatory standards.
· Leads project teams to develop and implement new QA programs or procedure improvements
needed to support business initiatives. Collaborates and influences cross functionally and
globally to create alignment of QA programs across the company.
· Leads quality or regulatory incident resolution activities for the products and operating
practices. Determines and recommends appropriate mitigation activities to QA leadership
· Manages the development, implements and tracks effectiveness of QA programs including
standards, procedures, tools and measures to assure that quality, product safety and regulatory
requirements are met for ingredients, products, supplies and store operations.
· Manages the interface with other functions to recommend and oversee updates of company
operating procedures, training programs, resource manuals, standards manuals and operational tools that are related to food safety, sanitation and regulatory compliance. Assures
accuracy is preserved through key stakeholder Reviews and operations communication
· Manages the process used to develop and update the procedures and processes that is used to
assure the timely availability and appropriateness of product information, samples,
certifications or official documents that is needed to meet local market regulatory
requirements or to support product claims and naming in domestic and international markets.
· Provides Product Safety and Regulatory consultation and support to cross functional teams in
execution of business initiatives, feasibility assessment of product claims, acceptability of
operating practices or in opening of new markets.
· Represents QA on internal teams in order to respond to complicated consumer, media, and
other external organization inquiries about products, operating practices, claims, nutrition or
· Reviews, ensures understanding of and utilizes appropriate regulations and guidelines to meet
requirements and protocols necessary to secure regulatory approval for products and operating
procedures in all markets.
· Stays up to date and builds expertise in product regulations, product safety best practices,
public health regulations and industry best practices. Leverages knowledge to train more junior
professionals in regulatory standards, QA processes and their role in Company business.
· Uses department procedures and manages the gathering and review of product information
from suppliers worldwide. Assures the accuracy, completeness and reasonableness of product
· Builds effective cross-functional relationships with field implementation, food vendor,
distribution, facilities and other professional services teams.
· Consults with retail operation leaders to identify opportunities and drive improvement in
execution of food safety and cleanliness standards in retail stores.
· Implements and monitors quality assurance programs to ensure they meet or exceed intended
objectives. Reviews company business initiatives to ensure alignment with retail quality
· Interfaces with Local regulatory authorities to resolve issues and gain support for Company program initiatives.
· Manages third party audit program
· Supports and coaches team on new company initiatives to ensure alignment with quality
· Provides guidance and direction to ensure in-store understanding and compliance with Company standards and local health codes
· Teaches Food Safety certification class