A globally renowned QSR brand
#Project Manager # Construction #Project Execution
· Initiate site survey: Formalise site survey report as per standard Company format.
· Pre site feasibilities: Conducting meetings with Landlords to understand their deliverable’s and services infrastructure in order to prepare a draft cost estimate.
· Validating the test fit: Coordination with the cross functional team in order to have sign off on the test fit.
Design Management Deliverables
· Reviewing the schematic: Reviewing the schematic considering the site condition and the services infrastructure. Basis the concept received, reviewing the same to validate the cost estimate submitted earlier. Coordination with the cross functional team for getting in the necessary approvals.
· Services coordination: Coordinating with the services consultant on the initial set of drawings received for services drawings in order to have this reviewed by the design team and incorporate the same in the DD drawings.
DD drawings: Reviewing the DD drawings and ensuring all detailing required for formulating the Bill of quantities is incorporated in the drawings. Ensuring all services drawings have been incorporated in the drawings. Suggesting value engineering options wherever possible.
· FCS formulation: Finalising FCS with Project finance basis the final DD drawings received. Bought out Tracker: Helping Project Sourcing in formulating the BOI tracker which consists all specification, quantities of the items to be procured by Company. Coordinating with Project sourcing for release of PO in order to deliver the BOI in time.
· Construction documentation: Formalising the final services drawings incorporating all comments from the design team. Coordinating with the QS for formalising the BOQ and helping the project finance to close out on the commercials and ensure the same is within the approved budget.
Bought out Tracker: Helping Project Sourcing in formulating the BOI tracker which consists all specification, quantities of the items to be procured by Company. Coordinating with Project sourcing for release of PO in order to deliver the BOI in time.
· Initiating the Kick off meeting with the developer along with the contractor and the services consultant.
· Supervising the construction day to day activities and ensuring the construction quality is of the highest standards
· Reviewing the project on time lines along with the contractor
· Reviewing the project BOI’s on weekly basis in order to ensure there are no delays
· Reviewing the project cost and apprising the QS and the project finance on the cost escalation if any due to extra items executed on site over and above the finalised Work order.
· Circulating weekly progress reports to all the stake holders.
· Attending weekly store development calls.
· Reviewing the project in terms of the overall progress, detailing and all finishes approvals with the design team
· Inspecting the loose furniture for detailing and finishes. Facilitating the equipment installation along with the maintenance executive
· Co-ordinating with all the external vendors for installing the services infrastructure in the store.
· Setting up the store including furniture, artwork, signage etc.
· Walk through with the operation team in the store and noting the punch list generated by the ops team.
· Attending the punch list and final handover of the store to operation including the official handover document.
Project Closure Deliverables
· Coordination with the QS and the vendor for bill certification
· Coordinates with project finance and the vendors for closing out on all extra items and ensuring the FCS is closed within the approved budget.
· Coordinates with vendors to submit the as built drawings and warranties if any and handing over the same to maintenance
· Attending and closing out on all punch list generated by the design team and having a sign off on the project.