A Global Renowned Organization
#Product Manager # Program Management
1. Product Management:
· Be aware of all tech capabilities of all 3PPs and those of the tech integrators / TP and decide what features are best to be used to drive business. Also align business teams for adoption and utilization.
· Act as the owner of product having final responsibility of the solution deployed for any business problem statement while ensuring a technically sound and business friendly solution.
· Serve as the point of contact and the primary interface on all technology initiatives
· Manage various technology related projects by ensuring valid development of business requirement document (BRD) while working with business teams
· Carry out vendor selection process for various projects and partner with IT & business teams on Q&A, iterations for project execution in line with the BRD
· Conduct and sign-off UAT from business side while partnering with all relevant parties. Be an active part of SIT and all project related communications in the pre-UAT phase
· Work with business on any training arrangements and SOP preparation for project rollouts.
· Be the primary lead from business side for all post GO LIVE support infrastructure in terms of managing, troubleshooting & prioritizing tickets with Company IT & vendor
· Receive the future enhancements requests from various stakeholders, assess impact and approve enhancements (along with prioritization)
· Manage the technology budget in terms of all new budget creation, invoicing, reforecasting and other budget monitoring exercises.
2. Program Management
· Work with various functions in Company RMT for detailed target setting and to identify strategic projects to deliver the targets
· Ensure that all critical projects are on track and any roadblocks are systematically removed
· Conduct daily stand-ups of Company RMT functions using agile / scrum methodology – to drive KPI delivery of various functions
· Decide the right way of documenting all SOPs, processes and manage the repository of all knowledge through structured solutions