A Global Player in Alcoholic Beverages
# Logistics # Custom # Clearances
• Solely responsible for Billing to all HSS [High Seas Sales] Customers with end-to-end coordination with all stake holders & service providers, arranging P.O, P.I, Requisite Letters, Declarations, Shipping Documents, HSS Agreement & Timely Invoicing once Vessel Sailed.
• Solely responsible for extracting all orders from Excise portal subsequent billing in SAP B-1
• Consignment Sales Billing to Government Bodies such as KSBCL, TSBCL, RSBCL etc.
• Understanding of Order Management, Customer Service & Direct Billing from 3PL
• Strong hold on SAP, preferably B-1
• Experience of Export, Import & Customs Bonded Warehouse Management is preferable.
• Hands-on experience in Export Management, with full understanding of International Freight, Customs procedure with their documentation, Incoterms.
• Regular follow-ups with CHA,CFS, Shipping Line & Customs.
• Liasoning with 3PL, CHA, Customs, Transports & Customers.
• Record keeping / Management such as PO, Invoices, Stock Transfer Notes, DC, Annexures, EVC POD, L.R, DN, C Form, I Form, Audit Reports, Revenue Deposit & SVB Etc.
• Ensure stock hygiene with corrective and preventive mechanism.
• Assist Logistics Manager in Inventory Management, Stock Ageing, FIFO, OTIF, Logistics MIS, Excise & FSSAI related matters & Stock Audits.
• Handle multiple warehouses, and 3PL remotely.
• Ensure strict adherence of SOPs in every aspect of logistics.
• To assist Sales & Finance Teams for Credit control, Cheque Banking, Reconciliation of
• Accounts & FSC [Full Stock Checks].
• Co-ordinate with Finance for payment of Customs Duty, Excise, Label registration, etc
• Logistics Cost tracking Budget Vs. Expenses on monthly basis, precise database of accruals.
• Follow up & tracking of all Channel Partners for monthly Debit Notes.
• Follow up & tracking of for all kinds of Tax concession form, eg Form C, I & H PAN India
• MIS report generation & sharing with internal & external stake holders.
• Review, streamline and document procedures on an on-going basis.
• Undertake any other tasks that are assigned by Management that are consistent with position duties in a positive manner.
• Internal – Logistics Manager, Sales Team, Finance Team
• External – Customers, Transporters, CHA