A Globally Renowned Nutrition/FMCG Organization
#HR #Human Resource #HR Generalist
· Provides support to day-to-day operations of human resources.
· Assist in recruitment & selection – Review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
· Scheduling and coordinating interviews
· Assist in conducting induction to all new hires
· Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants and implement the same.
· Process, verify, and maintain employee related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, and employee leaves
· Assist in developing handbooks, manuals etc.
· Ensuring employee stack regulation is managed effectively every month.
· Maintaining leave records for the organisation on monthly basis.
· Providing statutory data to consultants for preparation of registers, reports and other statutory requirements.
· Coordinating with vendor and finance team to ensure payments are released on time.
· Coordinating events & engagement activities.
· Providing mediclaim data to insurers and maintaining records of the same.
· Ensure all vendor contracts in place and renewed from time to time.