A French Fashion Apparel Organization
#Information Technology #Senior Manager IT# Application #Infra
· Responsible for new technological advancements in business to increase efficiency in processes and to implement economically viable solutions in consultation with the management.
· Develop technology blueprints and the digital strategy for the organization, including infrastructure & data architecture. Be the go-to-expert for the organization on technology.
· Keep abreast with latest technology developments & trends in the industry & accordingly recommend solutions from a technology standpoint in conjunction with business needs.
· The role will be responsible for driving the entire IT for the organization which includes IT Operations, IT Support, IT security, Infrastructure, Retail applications and ecommerce applications
· The role will require best-in-class strategic agility in order to quickly identify and prioritize areas of value contribution across the entire India ecosystem
· Strong collaboration with all members of the Leadership team, it is also expected for this role to engage across all global emerging market clusters as well as senior stakeholders
· The role will also include team management and vendor management and include driving the overall IT costs for the market
· Mentor & drive the IT team to conceptualize potential technologies into viable solutions. Handhold technology teams during implementation phase & provide troubleshooting support.
· Undertake impact analysis, such as projected cost & productivity improvements, cost of technology change and uptake. Develop innovative methods to optimize IT related costs.
· Stay ahead of the curve on current technology platforms and business process and proactively suggest digital solutions to the business for all strategic directions on the technology front.
· Develop overall people capability of the technology teams and build department capability.
You must sign in to apply for this position.