A Fashion Retail Company into Luxury Products/Accessories
#Internal Audit # Auditor # SoX Audit
· Performing Sarbanes-Oxley business process walkthroughs and testing in a global controls landscape
· Performing financial and/or operational audits and advisory projects based on the annual audit plan or at the request of the Audit Committee and/or management.
· Assisting in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process
· Assisting in identifying opportunities to reduce risks, strengthen controls or improve business performance during engagements
· Seek and build strategic relationships with company business partners and control process owners towards developing a broad business acumen
· Evaluating impact of findings, discussing with line management and initiating recommendations in assigned test areas
· Understanding and communicating the connection of audit findings to broad strategic business objectives
· Assist in drafting audit reports and review supporting audit workpapers.
· Partnering with members of the department to assist with process improvement, automation opportunities and enhancements to internal audit methodologies and efficiency.
· Occasional special projects as directed by the Audit Leadership or management team.
Aligning with company’s core values, you are someone who:
· Develops strong partnerships across our organization
· Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
· Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
· Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
· Is passionate about their contribution to company
· Challenges the status quo
· Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same