A US Based Organization into Manufacturing & Trading of Luxury Goods
#Audit # IT Audit
· Performing Sarbanes-Oxley ITGC walkthroughs and testing in a global controls landscape
· Performing IT and/or operational audits and advisory projects based on the annual audit plan or at the request of the Audit Committee and/or management.
· Assisting in identifying opportunities to reduce risks, strengthen controls or improve business performance during engagements
· Seek and build strategic relationships with company business partners and control process owners
· Evaluating impact of findings, discussing with line management and initiating recommendations in assigned test areas
· Understanding and communicating the connection of audit findings to broad strategic business objectives
· Assist in drafting audit reports and review supporting audit workpapers.
· Exercising judgment, building strategic relationships with business partners and developing deep & broad business acumen
· Partnering with members of the department to assist with process improvement, automation opportunities and enhancements to internal audit methodologies and efficiency.
· Occasional special projects as directed by the Audit Leadership or company’s management team.
Aligning with company’s core values, you are someone who:
· Develops strong partnerships across our organization
· Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
· Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
· Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
· Is passionate about their contribution to company
· Challenges the status quo
· Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same