An Italian Alcho Beverages Organization
#Logistics # Supply chain # Distribution
• Solely responsible for Billing to all CSD Depots
• Bond to Bond transfers from Custom Bonded Warehouse with end-to-end coordination
• Complete responsibility of billing to Duty Free & Duty Paid Channels
• Understanding of Order Cycle & Customer Service
• Strong hold on SAP
• Experience of Export, Import & Customs Bonded Warehouse Management is preferable.
• Liasoning with 3PL, Institutional Consultants, Customs, Transports & Customers in day to day routine
• Record keeping / Management such as PO, Invoices, Stock Transfer Notes, DC, Annexures, EVC POD, L.R, DN, C Form, I Form, Audit Reports, Revenue Deposit & SVB Etc.
• Ensure stock hygiene with corrective and preventive mechanism.
• Assist Logistics Manager in Inventory Management, Stock Ageing, FIFO, OTIF, Logistics MIS,
• Excise & FSSAI related matters & Stock Audits.
• Day to day coordination with Transporters.
• Handle multiple Warehouses, 3PL remotely.
• Ensure strict adherence of SOPs in every aspect of logistics.
• To assist Sales & Finance Teams for Credit control, Cheque Banking, Reconciliation of
Accounts & FSC [ Full Stock Checks].
• Co-ordinate with Finance for payment of Customs Duty, Excise, Label registration, etc
• Logistics Cost tracking Budget Vs. Expenses on monthly basis, precise database of accruals.
• Follow up & tracking of all Channel Partners for monthly Debit Notes.
• Follow up & tracking of for all kinds of Tax concession form, eg Form C, I & H PAN India
• MIS report generation & sharing with internal & external stake holders.
• Assist Logistics Manager for Label Registration, Debit Note Management, Brand Registration
• Review, streamline and document procedures on an on-going basis.
• Undertake any other tasks that are assigned by Management that are consistent with position duties in a positive manner.
• Internal – Logistics Manager, Sales Team, Finance Team
• External – Customers, Transporters, 3PL
You must sign in to apply for this position.