A US based Retail Organization
#Online Sales # Digital Sales # Marketplaces
· Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights. Make the JBP, plan and drive the monthly numbers, and ultimately the yearly targets
· Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
· Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
· Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players.
· Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
· Coordinating closely with Global and brand team to ensure site merchandising is aligned with product availability and sales goals
· Review inventory and style selling reports to become an expert in respective categories to effectively support the business when developing content
· Communicate and monitor any necessary changes to product placement to improve sales, conversion and customer experience
· Communicate and provide direction to Marketing team to create and merchandise pages aligning with product availability and sales and brand goals
· Monitoring traffic, conversion and other KPIs on the site using analytics tools
· Analyzing site and customer behavior using analytics tools to improve customer experience
· Make sure all the active selection is live on the site
· Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management on the site
Fulfillment and Inventory:
· Key driver of working capital management and inventory
· Order Management – End to End monitoring of processing of online orders and dispatches
· Handle customer returns, COD returns and restocking.
· Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the service partner handling the site to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
· Day to day coordination with the regional and global team
· Coordinate with Logistics, Finance and Planning for Supply, Payment/Reconciliation and Availability planning and execution
· Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals