A Renowned Food & Beverages Company
# Treasury # Banking Operations
· Manage various facets on monthly, quarterly and annual analysis for treasury for both India and
· Working in close coordination with the business finance team (both India and international) and
analyzing the monthly balance sheet, cash flow and working capital.
· Emphasizing on cash flow management –
o Responsible for monitoring of the cash forecast and tracking cash flows on a weekly,
o Monitoring the level of cash generated / utilized by the business unit as against the
· Foreign Currency Exposure Management –
o Analyzing and preparing the group wide view on foreign currency exposures and help
identify currency risks on a timely manner.
o Performing mark to market valuation and scenario analysis of forward, option and swap
o Trend analysis of various currencies in which the company have exposures in, both past
· Working Capital management –
o Analyzing the working capital by business unit and benchmarking it against relative peers
performances, which will assist the team in taking working capital optimization decisions
o Past trending of the working capital by business units
· Preparation of peer comparisons with respect to the above areas
· Preparing and streamlining reports and dashboards covering forex exposure, liquidity position,
cash forecasting to the front end for better decision making and product mapping.
· Assist the Head Treasury in various analysis on Investor Relations (IR) front.
· Ensuring adherence to applicable regulatory compliances.
· Liquidity management – Analysis of credit profile, liquidity and returns on the surplus cash.
Detailed Portfolio analysis on SLR basis (Safety, Liquidity and Return).