A leading FMCG Organization
#Finance # Business Finance # FPA
1. Prepare and analysis of financial between plan & actuals by demonstrating outstanding financial analysis, communications, interpretation, and scenario planning skills resulting in improved business results.
2. Assure annual plans and periodic financial forecasts, meeting goals and objectives stated
3. Assure accurate and timely financial projections, forecasts, and analysis of relevant financial and operational information as required for Board, Executive Team, and other specific requests.
4. Ensure company’s internal financial information needs are met. Develop and maintain relationships with financial services providers such as auditors, commercial, operations and sales team.
5. Develop and implement financial reporting and control systems to support Business Finance in accordance with the company’s guidelines and financial policy.
6. Create product wise, region wise and location-wise profitability-Profitability Analysis
7. Costing of new and existing Products-Product costing
8. Capex Planning, Control and Accounting.
9. Product Pricing and Simulation of business case scenarios.
10. Analyze company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to executive leadership.
11. Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
12. Negotiation and Commercial business partnering.
13. Ensure Audit Liaoning, identifying and remediation process control weakness and constantly improving the process control environment
You must sign in to apply for this position.