A Leading FMCG Organization
#Manufacturing Operations # Factory Head # Manufacturing Head
· To develop and implement systems in establishing high level of service to market
· To implement systems to build high efficiency culture
· To implement strong systems to comply with Food safety and work place safety
· To develop & coach team members to improve skills and competencies & establish an improvement oriented culture.
· To collaborate with HR to build a responsible and a responsive union management relationship.
· The role would be responsible for manufacutirng of products as per budgetted conversion cost and also to bring in continual improvement to offset inflationary impact
· The role would be responsible to ensure high delivery adherence to production plan.
· .The role would be responsible for implementing work safety and food safety practices in the plants
· The role would be responsible for building and driving the efficiency culture and adhere to OPS deliverables
· The role would be responsible to ensure compliance to applicable laws with respect to Factories Act, Pollution Act, Labour Act, Food Safety Act, and any other applicable law in running the plant
· The role would be responsible to develop and coach team to build high performance, self driven team and also ensure workplace discipline meeting the overall efficiency objectives.
· The role would be responsible to adhere to sustainability initiatives at the factory driven by various departments like EHS, HR etc.
· To ensure high weekly adherence level on case fill and line fill against the plan
· To ensure all GMP standards are met at shop floor in producing the goods thereby complying with food safety standards like BRC, ISO 22000, and any other audits like US FDA, Hallal. etc
· To ensure all Work safety standards requirements are met at shop floor to achieve zero harm objectives.
· To ensure to implement continual improvement projects at plant thereby improving the efficiency of the plant.
· To ensure to implement Manufacturing excellence requirements like Autonomous maintenance, 5S, Energy optimisation, Quality circle, Kaizen at plant thereby adhering to Orkla Production systems
· To ensure to participate in new projects for new product manufacturing with an objective to finally takeover the plant from projects and R&D for continuous production.
· To ensure to constantly identify training requirements (On job and other training needs) to build strong performance oriented plant team.
· To collaborate with HR to build a more responsible, transparent & communicative relationship with workers.
· Weekly Production Adherence on case and line fill
· Key efficiency parameters – Productivity, Energy consumption, Water consumption
· OEE – Machine throughput, Autonomous maintenance, Kaizen
· Quality and safety targets – Consumer complaints and H1
· Continual improvement projects
You must sign in to apply for this position.