A leading FMCG Organization
#Accounting,#Finance,#Indian Accounting Standard
· Manage various facets of the Group monthly accounting and quarterly / annual external reporting
· Statutory compliance with IFRS/INDAS, SEBI listing requirements and Indian Companies Act
· Interpretation of GAAP compliance requirements / changes and application of GAAP principles to the Group’s requirements
· Manage the audit / limited review process
· Consolidation support for budgets and medium term plan
· Ownership of group financial master data, established financials controls, systems and processes.
· Ownership of the Group Accounting Manual and responsible for periodic Updation of the same.
· Ensure group-wide compliance with accounting policies
· Ensure harmonization of the financial accounting environment and practices across.
· Drive process improvements in the consolidation / reporting domain.
· Technical accounting support to all entities.
You must sign in to apply for this position.