A leading FMCG/Foods Organization
#Sales # Distribution
· Should be able to identify and create a strong network with the Private Label players
across the region.
· Should be able to identify and develop the trading partners in the beverages space
· Should be able to maximize value for the division and able to provide insights in
developing an export oriented strategy
· Ability to identify and engage with customers
· Responsible for Volume and Value budgets, Receivables and logistic support
· Should possess excellent communication and negotiation skill to close the sale
· Ability to develop personal relationship with the customers in order to achieve repeat
· Embed customer driven processes
· Capability to identify and develop markets in Private Labels (Company) business across all geographies.
· Capability to identify the trading opportunities in the international space
· Capability to identify competitors and develop plans in consultation with the reporting
manager to mitigate such competition.
· Implementing the sales strategy across all geographies to achieve the assigned top line
· Ability to interpret market information and providing the information to the concerned
senior management members in order to facilitate a faster decision making process.
· Driving digital initiatives in buying and sales
· Responsible for achieving sales objectives in the international market and local auctions
· Manage customer relationships.
· Competitor benchmarking and analysis of market data.
· Effective customer complaint management.
· Drive new product developments incorporating customer requirements including green
· Collaborating with other functions to ensure on-time delivery, quality and defect free
products to customers.
You must sign in to apply for this position.