A HealthCare Organization With Global Footprint
#import #Export #EXIM
• Responsible for inbound and outbound logistics from FTWZ and Mother Warehouse location
• Tracking the dispatches from global and closely monitor GFF for the alert and forward the same to CHA
• Receive the duty request , check right duty structure is charged and forward it to Finance for approval
• Follow up for the duty amount paid and co-ordinate with CHA for clearing without demurrages.
• Answer any query requested from Customs (through CHA) regarding the technical details of product
• Visit to Customs, Airport and CHA on the need basis to represent the organization.
• Periodical visit FTWZ. Monitor VAS activity.
• Co- ordinate with planning to get the priorities for VAS activity and ensure with FTWZ for the completion.
• Follow up for the Original BE copies and other documents from CHA.
• Monitor completion the MIRO process and forward the documents to Finance for paying the import invoices (will be done by 3PL Staff.)
• Tracking the import shipments and follow up with GFF for DSR report on daily basis and prepare monthly performance report (Transit TAT).
• Handle any damages/shortages during imports. Coordinate with CHA/GFF for joint survey and file Logistics claim.
• Check the Invoices submitted by 3PL service provider, CHA and transporter is as per agreement and forward them to HO for further processing.
• Candidate will be based at Chennai Warehouse and would also be required to travel to the FTWZ
• Processing in the internal system and insurance service provider.
• Sound knowledge of SAP R/3 is a must.
You must sign in to apply for this position.