A Global QSR Organization
#ecommerce #product listing # marketplaces operations
– Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights. Make the JBP, plan and drive the monthly numbers, and ultimately the yearly targets
– Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
– Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
– Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure company selection stays well ahead of competition
– Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
– Develop deep and long-standing relationship with the ecom partners – to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical
– On the terms of business with the Partner – products, returns, ordering, etc.
– Ensure high-share of mind from the partner. Build deep ties.
– Develop a thorough knowledge of the market – short term and long term trends
– Have an in-depth knowledge of competition and vendor and ability to influence the market
– Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
– Make sure all the active selection is live on ecom platforms