A FMCG Company into Ready to Eat Products
# Quality Management, # Quality Control # Quality Assurance # QA
Developing and implementing the QA strategy and plans for the Ready to Eat packaged food factory.
· Develop standards, ensuring compliance with local and global legislation like FSSAI, FDA etc and Company standards for product quality and food safety.
· Protect the brands (from quality and food safety perspective) by initiating improvement plans and actions in the end-to-end supply chain.
· Formation and implementation of the product quality and food safety control and assurance procedure and certification programmes for Green field factory
· Identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing solutions for quality related issues.
· Lead specialist for QA input into the concept and detailed designing of the New Factory and New Products.
· Identifying, recruiting and developing Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams
· Liaison with external third parties, including regulatory authorities, representative bodies, service providers for FSSAI manufacturing and distribution license, Legal Metrology Registration for manufacturer as packer and exporter and CPCB and SPCB registration for extended producer responsibility to manage Plastic and waste disposal management.
· Oversee operations of full-scale lab for testing all the RM, PM, in process and FG checks and get the required certifications.
· Effective development and implementation of process improvements through lean and six sigma principles.
· Timely and appropriate reporting of activities, performance trends and KPIs.
· Train the entire crew on Quality Management Standards
· Implant Hygiene Management, Pest Control Management and Recipe management systems
· Supplier Quality Management through MQM process which involves vendor audits, vendor evaluation, vendor rating & approval of suppliers as per specifications. Support to new vendor development. Monitoring through supplier performance Index (SPI).
· Implement and manage Distribution Quality Assurance (DQA) at Warehouses, CFAs, and Distribution Channels like MT, RT, QSRs, Cloud Kitchens, Railways, E-commerce, Airports and Kiosks etc.
· Customer Complaint resolution, review defect metrics and take corrective actions to improve customer satisfactions.
· Regulatory compliance monitoring and approval of packaging & Label Artworks for Domestic and Export Markets.