A Fashion Retailer Expanding Aggressively in India
#Financial, #Accounting, #Tax, #Direct Tax # Indirect Tax
· Follow FR’s global one policy and rule, at the same time need to comply with local regulatory requirement.
· Responsible for providing advisory support to various departments and units for direct and indirect tax impact in their projects/initiatives.
· Responsible for finalizing the corporate tax return, GST returns and transfer pricing filings in India.
· Monitor timely completion and filing of tax audit report with the auditors.
· Ensure that accurate data and information is available for GST tax purposes and advice management on requirements.
· Coordinate across multiple functions to ensure compliance and appropriate documentation.
· Coordinate response to tax audits, including acting as the main contact, coordinating responses from others, and directly participating in preparing and reconciling information requested for auditors. address gaps as necessary.
· Ensure processes and documentation are in place to support all tax and compliance requirements.
· Reconcile accounts which are highly related to compliance monitoring, including intercompany balances and transactions between legal entities.
· Coordinate across other functions to ensure compliance-related projects and ongoing actions are completed on a timely basis, including regular tracking and updates to senior management.
· Act as backup for other finance functions.
· Support other global financial, accounting, and related tasks, as and when required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.