US Based Fashion Retailer
#Regional HR # HR Generalist # HRBP
1. Recruitment/Talent Acquisition (45%)–
· Work with the store management teams to ensure all stores have adequate staffing levels according to business needs and general store functions both Full Time and Part Time positions in store.
· A close coordination with different stakeholders
· Support and organize mass recruitment by using all assessment tools
· Ensure to have talent pipeline to secure expansion needs for the area.
· Secure a quality recruitment process for internal and external candidates.
2. Training (30%)–
· Plan and organize introduction mandatory trainings for all new and existing colleagues
· Assign, update and monitor training programs via online training
· Monitor training needs of area and work together with training head to ensure best standard of customer service in stores
· Organize TTT workshops in area to create more trainers in area to support quality training in store.
3. Development (10%) –
· Monitor and assure that all employees have atleast one Dialogue talk per year
· Overview of internal potential colleagues and create development plan for potentials together with store management team and area manager and regular follow up on the same.
· Develop succession plan for all store management position together with area manager to meet current and future needs of country
4. Employee Relations & Compliances (15%)
· Advises store management teams on all employee relations matters including grievances and disciplinary procedures and act as a neutral escalation point for staff grievances.
· Liaise with legal department to ensure all company stores are following local legislations, compliances and guidelines.
· Assisting in statutory compliances
· Analyse staff rotation, monitor staff turnover and sickness/illness levels and take actions accordingly.
· Manage, promote and follow up on annual employee survey.
You must sign in to apply for this position.