A leading Retail Organization
#Sales, #ChannelSales, #WholeSale, #Distribution
People: Development & Team Building
· Recruit, Hire, Promote and Retain top talent.
· Sets the standard of Team Performance and creates teams that consistently achieve stated goals.
· Demonstrated ability to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI’s and strategic business goals.
· Focus on succession planning to ensure employee career goals are met and internal promotions fill open positions.
· Develops training plans for managers/assistant managers based on career aspiration and development needs.
· Consistently building employee knowledge base by engaging in continuous education, effective communication of organizational goals and strategies.
· Execute Company Brand Philosophy and Company Vision.
· Recognizes performance issues in a timely fashion and partners with Regional Director for resolution.
· Ensure that the entire team in each store receives the appropriate training to deliver a radical customer and employee experience.
People: Leadership and Communication:
· Demonstrates and ensures that district embodies Company 6 Core values.
· Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to Regional Director.
· Forms partnerships throughout the organization.
· Is a leader amongst peers.
· Conducts productive & motivating Conference Calls & Team Meetings.
· Inspires and motivates others by demonstrating the highest level of personal performance.
· Provide appropriate and consistent recognition to highlight individual performance that exceeds expectations.
· Drive employee engagement.
· Maintains high level of personal integrity and expects the same of their team.
· Ensures that all directives for Floor sets and Plan-o-Gram’s (POG’s) are executed on time and within allowable hours.
· Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that sales are at or above company performance throughout the district.
· Imparts product strategies keeping store teams properly informed.
· Shops competition and communicates current trends.
· Participates in the development of short and long-term goals.
· Manages payroll effectively and on budget.
· Plans and executes effective, productive store visits reviewing key data points e.g., business results, KPI’s, schedules, surprise guest surveys, etc.).
· Conducts operational audits, identifies areas of opportunity, develops and communicates the action plan.
· Achieves Sales Plan at “M” Meets Expectation.
· Achieves Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), and Conversion at “M” Meets Expectation.
· Active participant in developing new processes and programs.
· Instill high standards of compliance and hold managers accountable.
· Analyzes, identifies and capitalizes upon opportunities for increasing revenue and profitability.
· Maximize Radical Customer Experience through effective time & task management plan.
· Manages all aspects of Loss Prevention and adheres to external and internal procedures for theft, inventory management and operations controls.
· Instill high standards of compliance and hold teams accountable.
You must sign in to apply for this position.