A globally renowned QSR brand
#HeadSCM#Director SupplyChain# Supply Chain
· Lead and effectively manage sourcing, procurement and warehousing team.
· Effective cross functional coordination.
· ROI driven approach towards all new product development.
· Integrates PAN India supply chain strategic plans, projects and objectives into the annual operating plan, with support from the leadership team, including making any necessary modifications. Prepares, communicates and educates client groups on changes in Supply Chain policies and practices within the organization. Involvement in supply chain strategic plans, tactics and projects. Manages the supply chain budget and ensures that all projects add value to the business.
· Working with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers where needed to include; identifying potential suppliers and involved in reviewing, creating, implementing and optimizing service provider agreements. Managing day to day operations of suppliers, responding to complaints from the operations team or suppliers with regards to service or quality. Co-ordinates the implementation of supply chain processes that improve service, quality or efficiency, increase capacity and reduce costs.
· Inventory analysis and review of core and promotional products to ensure that operational requirements are met.
· Provides support for multiple customer groups inside and outside of Supply Chain. Develops interpersonal relationships across all managed disciplines. Champions ideas and opportunities for driving cost efficiencies, reviews and actions with a cross-functional group of stakeholders. Makes continuous improvements in costs, lead times and inventory strategies. Ensures planning representation on projects supporting successful entry into new products. Develops and enhances planning processes and procedures. Oversees implementation, optimization, and utilization of automated planning systems.
· Co-ordination of QA within supply chain, through third party vendors and support from the Asia Pacific (AP) SCO, to include managing 3rd party quality control service providers, such as supplier auditors, and pest control, liaison with internal departments and AP SCO to provide support for QA related activities such as food project, manage issues with product deviations through liaison with suppliers, organization and update of food licenses and registration with local councils, and provide monthly and quarterly reports on QA of supply chain to the Director Supply Chain and AP SCO.
· Closely work with product and marketing team to formalize product innovation calendar and managing ingredient/product solution to ensure innovation and concepts are implemented across our stores in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Logistics planning and execution
Ø Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution and measuring results
Ø Develops and implements medium-term logistics and distribution strategy to support volume growth and company strategic business plan
Ø Contributes to the development of the annual operating plan and budget and quarterly forecast updates
Ø Manages strategic relationships with external logistics service providers on distribution support and overall business requirements.
· COGs delivery |OTIF |On time Promo launch |Inventory days |Scrap %|AOP planning and delivery | Monthly analytics and reporting