A globally renowned QSR brand
# Compensation, # Benefits, # Total Rewards,
· Implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy, and partner centric programs.
· Identify best practices and benchmarks and develop recommendations for modifications to
align to HR strategy and business goals.
· Implementation and administration of all benefit plans including annual open enrolment
· Responsible for reporting and keeping abreast with any regulatory changes affecting benefit
plans, ensuring company benefit plans and practices are in compliance with external regulatory
· Manage rewards and recognition programs.
· Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through
benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make
· Implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards
programs and new initiatives.
· Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to
review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing
· Monitor the company’s HR systems as well as databases
· Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve
· Implement HR automation initiatives and tools to enhance process efficiencies
· Managing smooth exit process in terms of completion of the full and final settlements for
· Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems
· Driving employee experience like timely issuance of accurate appointment letters, offer letters,
relieving letters, timely closure of any queries with regards to leaves, Insurance, compensation,
HR policies, etc.
· Oversee all statutory, legal and compliance requirements for all entities in India.
· Track and Maintain key HR Metrics and HR Reporting
You must sign in to apply for this position.