A leading Food Manufacturing Organization
#Sales, #Modern Trade # Cash & Carry
• Develop the annual account plan (JBP), sales & portfolio growth plan, new product launch plan and expense budgeting for the account / set of accounts in line with Company business objectives
• Create and manage budgets covering costs display and promotion costs (in co-ordination with category / brand team
• Continuously monitor, report and take appropriate action along with Quarterly Performance Review, Store Walk etc. within the account
• Create & manage excellent business relationships with accounts HO teams
• Align and drive trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy
• Provide inputs related to category management to Assistant KAMs & Implants to conduct various activities within their accounts
• Perform Innovation/NPD tracking – Listing & business plan, Activation Plan
• Ensure commercial hygiene for the account- Quarterly finance meetings, claim release & settlement follow-ups & meetings
• Collaborate with MT Ops Head & regional MT ASMs to ensure alignment on programs & track execution
• Gather and leverage competitor best practices and market intelligence on Modern Trade Strategy and Operations
• Formulate short term & long-term ways of workings with customer/set of customers.
• Train & motivate team of AKAMs & Implants to ensure their delivery
• Take initiatives to become more accretive to the company.
• Review Performance and Proactively find and suggest effective & efficient solutions internally & externally
• Proven and deep knowledge of sales and distribution system
• Knowledge of brand management and brand P&L accounting
• Proven experience of working in Modern Trade Channel
• Strong leadership skills which includes people management skills to drive a large sales system
• Comfortable with handling ambiguity
You must sign in to apply for this position.